Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Reader Submission: Black Women In Toronto

Interesting note on Black Women in Toronto.

Out of all the unfortunate weirdness that occurs with Toronto's dating scene, this one has to be most common. Black women don't like dating black men but throw themselves at European looking men. I can go on a dating website and pick out the prettiest black women and expect positive responses. So for any man who isn't Black or Indian in this city, you can have many dates with pretty Black females. Now when I'm on these dating websites I try really hard to date within my race but I hardly get any success. So I get really desperate and send out some messages to the prettiest black females and within a couple of hours to a day we will be talking. I have a friend who has Eritrean looks. He isn't a bad looking guy for today's standards and is smart but a bit shy. Also he doesn't have that swag style. He tells me that he has problems looking for females of his own ethnicity here. So it seems that Black women don't like dating their own race in this city.

Now, all other decent looking females throw themselves at the best looking males who need to have mandatory blue eyes and almost blonde hair. This indicates that females in Toronto are extremely prejudiced and if you don't fit the model of perfect man you won't be given the time of day.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I've written here before...looks are only IN ADDITION for women. While a woman might like a particular look, she still won't settle for him unless other conditions are met - especially social proof and of course a measure of wealth ideally. Good looking women want more than good looking men. Women rarely go for a man purely on looks.

-G

The Plague Doctor said...

"Toronto feminism is a racist movement run by privileged white women" from the YouTube channel "Expose Toronto".

The Plague Doctor said...

Off topic: what happened to your crazy dating stories blog???

John said...

^^^ It was getting so little traffic compared to my other blogs, and had very few comments. It almost seemed like a "sidenote". So I figured it was time to take it offline, at least temporarily.

Anonymous said...

Your blog TO Men Unite is awesome John. I'm glad to see it with more posts and traffic nowadays. Try not to take too many long breaks between posts. It leads some followers to stop visiting. Keep up the good work !

Anonymous said...

I've noticed that it's very rare that women will date a guy with less wealth than her. Black males tend to have less wealth than black females. This partly explains their yearning for a white man; they also want to have more attractive kids. Wealthy women complain that men are "intimidated" by them, when in fact, it is they who can't stand the idea of being in a relationship with a man who has less money than her.

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog. My favorite of the red pill genre. For the heck of it I created a POF profile with a good-looking muscular white man (I am a decent looking skinny white man) with his shirt off and women were throwing themselves at me. Attractive ones messenger me 1st! That never happened. I had 12 messages from women (first contacts!) in less than 48 hours! I never had any first-contacts when it was my real picture (except a couple unattractive women) over the course of years.

I wonder what would happen if I took a picture of myself in from of a fancy Mercedes. Do you think I would get messages?

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who's noticed that girls just stick to their group at bars and clubs and rarely socialize outside of it?

The Plague Doctor said...

John,
I liked the crazy dating stories blog, so if you could reinstate it, that would be great.

Unknown said...

Black women hate black men because systematically black men face opression, and black women prefer a man that will financially make her life easy.