Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Undeniable Proof That The Dating Scene Is Seriously Screwed Up

This one nugget of truth will prove how messed up the dating scene really is. Ahem...

It is much easier for a man (such as myself) to go out and pick up another man than it is to pick up a woman. That's it. That's all the proof you need.

If I was gay I could get tons of action on a regular basis, with no bullshit and no stupid games whatsoever. Now isn't that interesting. In this culture it is much easier for homosexual relationships to take place than heterosexual relationships. And this in spite of the fact that the vast majority of people are naturally wired for heterosexual relationships. It simply boggles the mind that it is 100x easier for me to get my dick sucked by another man than by a woman. But really, it is only made possible because the male-female dynamic has been seriously compromised, especially by way of dividing women against men.

So all I have to do is walk into a gay bar and, with very little effort, hook up with someone. Or I can put a personal ad on Craigslist and get sexual offers from men almost immediately. And this is true even if I post in the Men Seeking Women category. Yes, even in this category I will have a much greater chance of hooking up with another man than with a woman.

This is a very troubling phenomenon, and impossible to dismiss. I would love to post this in a PUA forum to see how they respond. But I have a feeling they would say that it's somehow my fault for putting out this negative energy which repels women (but which somehow attracts men instead).

4 comments:

jm_kaye said...

Normally I agree with you, but this post seems to contradict your last one. Are you saying that straight women should be more like gay men?

John said...

Uh no. I had to think about that for a second :) I'm just saying that it's easier for a man to hook up with a gay man than a straight woman. Obviously I want women to be more feminine, and not be more like gay men.

The Plague Doctor said...

Gay men can't get pregnant, so they do not have an evolutionarily-derived caution against having sex as females do.

John said...

There are only a few days of the month where women can get pregnant. So the majority of the time women should not be as picky, at least not according to any script dictated by their hormones. And for women who are on the pill, these same hormones affecting their picky-ness should be completely removed.

I see evolutionary psychology arguments a lot among guys who look for any reason to excuse women's behaviour. Most of it sets off my evolutionarily-derived bullshit alarm.